So then I went looking for shirts, mostly. I spent hours, and came home with a purple shirt and a clearance $6 black skirt. My problem(s):
- I don't like V neck shirts.
- I don't wear underwear as outerwear.
- When I wear a shirt with a little bit of spandex in it, I don't want to stress the buttons over my boobs. Someone could lose an eye!
- Weight loss wasn't proportional. Some areas lost more than others. Thus, a size 14 skort was loose in the waist, but a size 12 was tight through the butt and crotch.
- I neither want to dress like I am 16 nor like I am 66.
- I don't really like to wear clothes tight enough to show the rolls of fat remaining. And I don't like them to bind at the arms.
Sears, JC Penney, Robinson's-May, Lerner, Mervyn's, Torrid (fat goth clothes which were kewl but not what I was seeking today), NY and Co, and goodness knows where else I wandered--I should have been able to find more. Perhaps I was too picky?