?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Something new....

Trying out Mozilla Firefox, because I'm damned tired of fighting the spyware battle. Not too bad. About the only site that doesn't work so well at the moment is MSN's game zone, and I can work with that. I'll have to go in and rearrange the bookmarks, because it alphabetized them, but I really, really do like the bookmark shortcut bar at the top of the browser. (And yeah, I imagine I could have done that with IE, too, but this is easy.)

I rather like it. Already got the kid set up for it as her primary browser. Must shift the hubby over, now.

Comments

( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
ladystained
Feb. 12th, 2005 09:38 pm (UTC)
If something doesn't play, 99% of the time you can click the puzzle piece and download and install the thing you need to get it to play.

Have you checked out the extensions? there's some pretty cool ones. I use "mouse gestures"...holding the right moust button and dragging down opens a new window, holding right mouse button and dragging left is like hitting the back button, etc. "nuke anything" lets you right click on and disable ads temporarily. You can find them on the mozilla site. They're little add-ons that do cool things.
(no subject) - mswagner - Feb. 13th, 2005 12:05 am (UTC) - Expand
jeni_chan
Feb. 13th, 2005 03:55 am (UTC)
Yes, tabbed browsing is nice. =D
perimyndith
Feb. 14th, 2005 08:10 pm (UTC)
Mozilla is spectacular. 95% of pages I view work just fine, and most of the other 5% are readable, if not perfect. And you can't beat tabbed pages. Love, love, love tabbed pages!
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

November 2012
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Lilia Ahner